Elder Medical Care - Home Care
We bring our care to you to ensure you receive the medical attention you need when and where you need it. You may benefit from Home Care services if you have a chronic or serious illness and have difficulty leaving home. Home Care is also helpful for those who need help with activities of daily living. Elder Medical Care nurse practitioners, social workers, pharmacists, nurses and health coaches will come to your home or residence to provide services.
We provide medical care focused on symptom and medication management. Our goal is to first understand your care goals and then help you achieve them. In addition, we provide guidance on advance care planning and finding community resources. We also provide emotional support and education on living with a serious illness. You can still receive Medicare home health services while enrolled in our program.
What Benefits Can Elder Medical Care Provide to You At Home?
- Comprehensive health assessments
- Customized and coordinated care at your home
- Support for your goals of care
- Help making decisions through advance care planning, and education and guidance about the likely progression of your illness
- Reduction in stress for caregivers and their loved ones
- 24/7 on-call support for urgent needs
- Education on living with your illness
- Help accessing available and needed community resources